Welcome to the Staff E4 Season 2What’s up baccas! With this new season, we bring you a brand new challenge to face on the Alpha Survival Server. This is where the strongest Staff members have gathered to bring you guys a new world of battling. Just like the Elite Four you all know, we will have five of the toughest trainers to face off against. Those who beat us will be rewarded generously.
We have made some changes such as adding seasons. With a new season, the Hall of Fame will be changed as well. The top champion (most time beat) for a season will be displayed on a podium. Each season, we will reset the Hall of Fame, but do not worry, we will mark the effort of those who have beaten us on the forums so you will not be forgotten.
Now, let us introduce ourselves:
- Nicknz and Bacon7Pineapple will be the first E4 you will face. They are the Ice/Ghost E4.
- Hokoroi and SkyGX_ will be the second E4 you will face. They are the Fairy/Dragon E4.
- OGJordy and Raynestorm97 will be the third E4 you will face. They are the Fire/Water E4.
- ImReady and RebelYangG will be the fourth E4 you will face. They are the Steel/Ground E4.
- Last but not least, you have Mummy__ and SelinaTL as the Champions.
In the spirit of fairness, we have added Pokeheal signs in each Elite Four room, so there is no need to bring your own healing items. We have also collectively decided on a set of rules and battle clauses which will have to be respected.
The rules are as follows:
- Only 1 Legendary/Mythical/Ultra Beast per team
- No switching Pokemon or items in between battles
- Do not skip the line
- When waiting in line do not send out your Pokemon
- Do not talk about the E4 teams
- You can only fight the E4 once per session
- Mega Rayquaza is banned
- Z-Hypnosis is banned
- Remove Nicknames from your Pokemons
- Be respectful to other participants and E4 members
- These are the battle clauses to be respected: Bag clause, Species clause, OHKO clause, Sleep clause, Evasion Clause, Endless battle clause and Raise to cap (100)
- No ultra necrozma because of pixelmon glitch
If any rule is broken by you, the participant, we reserve the right to disqualify you from that E4 session. This means that you will not be able to challenge us in that session or it may even lead to jailing you under some circumstances. Thank you!
Now the question you are all dying to know the answer to: what will the prizes be when you defeat the Elite four? Well here they are:
- First time beat: 64 Rare Candies, 10 Million Pokedollars, 1 Mega Stone of choice, 1 Z-Crystal of choice and a spot in our Hall of Fame for a season.
- Second beat+: Times E4 Beaten next to your name in the Hall of Fame.
- First three people to beat the E4 will have special podiums in the Hall of Fame for a season.
E4 Release date
- August 17th around 4pm EST